[weekend of love] something blue bridal boutique, holly michigan

I love all things that involve anything to do with marriage!

So [of course] I was excited when my step-brother got down on one knee at his deployment party this weekend to ask Miss J to be his wife!

[BELOW]  Mr. Bill and Miss J just shortly after the proposal! We were all gathered in a circle, holding hands and in prayer for Billy's safe travels off to war....not knowing what he was about to do! {Well, I had a hutch - thanks to good 'ol Facebook...but, it allowed me to have the camera ready!}

There was even fireworks....how appropriate!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I was also thrilled when my brother-in-law text me that his good friends fiance would be coming in to see me soon and another friend told me that her cousin was out ring shopping this weekend!


[Love is in the air!]

No comments:

Post a Comment