Meet Dayna, Something Blue Summer Intern!


I can't believe it's almost been a month since Dayna has started interning for Something Blue! I say it's high time we introduce her to you!


Greetings!

For those who have recently visited Something Blue you may have already seen me around.  For those who haven’t, let me introduce myself: Hi! My name is Dayna and I am here as intern for Nicole for the summer.  I have been studying at Eastern Michigan University in the Apparel, Textiles, and Merchandising program.  I am very excited to be a part of Something Blue and learn from Nicole, a WeddingWire award winner for Best Dress and Attire of 2012. 

So far, I have to say, I love working here with Nicole, meeting all the brides, and helping them find the dress for their special day.  Each week, I will do my best to write a post and I always change up the window displays, among many other things.  Hopefully you will continue to check out our posts or maybe stop in! 

-Dayna




. . . . . . . . 

Something Blue Bridal Boutique 
211 South Saginaw Street | Holly, Michigan | 48442
248.634.4500 | www.somethingblue4u.com 

Disney Fairy Tale Weddings by Alfred Angelo 
Modern Vintage by Alfred Angelo 
Alfred Angelo Collection & Alfred Angelo Sapphire 
Forever Yours Bridal International 
Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Maidens 
Modern Vintage Bridesmaids 
Alfred Angelo & Forever Yours Maids, Juniors & Flower Girl 


No comments:

Post a Comment