Heavenly Shower. {Something Blue Bridal Boutique, Holly MI}

I owe my friend Samantha credit for the location; Heavenly Scent Herb Farm in Fenton, Michigan! She had her bridal shower there {under the outdoor gazebo near a flowing waterfall} and had originally turned me on to the always gorgeous, always calming serenity the location brings. Even though I had unfortunately missed her shower, the pictures were gorgeous and I found myself frequenting the farm often! It was on another occasion with Sam, after a long lunch of wine and flat bread sandwiches at The French Laundry, that we visited Heavenly Scent and snuck down to the basement - it was just then I began to envision my shower there! Exposed tree beams, stained glass, big fireplace hearth, and cozy to no end...
And that's pretty much where I left off...{a location with natural beauty}...and my friend Kel Leigh picked up! She was so gracious to let me borrow her many vases and floral design skills to help complete the look! And not only is she great at helping put on an event...she captured these gorgeous pictures as well!
www.coaledesigns.com










No comments:

Post a Comment