citrus twist.

After the Jimmy Buffett concert last night...I'm on island time for sure this morning!

Feeling inspired by all the 'parrot heads', bongo drums, and sunny lyrics, I naturally couldn't help myself from searching the internet for the latest in beach themed wedding trends.

At first it was nothing less than the typical turquoise bridesmaid dresses and fuschia orchid strewn settings...until my search led me to a more modern, glam if will, type beach wedding!

I've only been married two months {tomorrow},
but this makes me want to start planning a renewal of vows...
...with our toes in the sand,
...which is all the rage these days among celebrities!


A different twist to the orchid...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
...they can be edible and adorn your champagne!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A gorgeous four tier wedding cake that's beyond glam...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And the inside looks just as gorgeous as the outside!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Check out these candied favors!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The bridesmaid in a sunny yellow...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The beautiful bride...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The shoes...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The bouquet...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm in love! Such a refreshing twist on a beach wedding!

Photo credits: Style Me Pretty

Check out another great beach wedding {here}

Browse local designer Arbie Goodfellow's Etsy Shop for some beach inspired hair accessories!

No comments:

Post a Comment