CHANEL | something blue bridal boutique, holly michigan

What's black and white and Chanel all over!? 

This Chanel themed wedding inspiration by Style Unveiled is!

At the requests of the authors, we were instructed to only use one photo {or I supposed one photo cluster - as they all copied together} 
. . . so I choose the one below . . . 
When I saw the use of the pearls elegantly draped on the back of the chiavari chair with that chunky piece of black fabric I thought . . . 
GENIOUS! So simple, yet so classy!  

And what does Chanel teach us!? 

"A girl should be two things: classy & fabulous" ~Coco Chanel

Believe me, you'll want to check out the rest of this post! The funky bouquets, the use of pearls as both statement pieces &
 triumphant decoration, the understated hue of pink, AND THE CAKE! 

See what I'm talking about by clicking HERE

Chanel Themed Wedding







.

No comments:

Post a Comment