Prom! {Something Blue Bridal Boutique, Downtown Holly, Michigan}

Prom. It's a right of passage and it's most likely a night you'll never forget! Loving the pictures that a client emailed me last night of the dress she bought from Something Blue...and I'm reliving glory days! I know that look on her face, full of the nights anticipation!

We no longer have prom and homecoming gowns in the boutique...we've gone strictly sample wedding gowns and new order bridesmaids dresses...however we are anticipate having a limited time homecoming sale in the late summer!! Some of the ladies I help sell gowns for have rooms full of formal gowns, so I thought why not bring a little punch of color amongst our gorgeous whites and ivories!

Lovely Sheridan, full of style and spunk! She looks comfortable and confident...the best accessories to any dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment