in love | something blue bridal boutique . holly, michigan

While this gown was not on my original stock order from Alfred Angelo, everytime I opened the catalog I would pass this dress and think, 'Shoot! I should have gotten that dress!' ... And the next thing I know, I find a lady who was selling her brand new sample and it's now in our boutique!

And I am in LOVE! It's one of those dresses where I wish I would have gotten in sooner....you know, maybe for my own personal nuptials! It's sleek, sexy, & traditional....all at the same time!  

The gown ~ Alfred Angelo [style 850] Point d' Esprit, Re-embroidered Lace with Metallic Accents, Satin Flowers, Crystal Beading, Rhinestones & Pearls, Chapel Train
Other available options: Self-Color Lining & Lace-up Back, Spaghetti Straps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Our boutique sample is a size 16, with zip-up back, and has the self-color lining in Ivory with metallic accents.

Here is a picture of the gown straight from the catalog: 
[this gown is so new it's not even out in stores or on their website yet!]

Shown without the self-color lining.... the flirty version!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A gorgeously detailed gown at only $1,649

No comments:

Post a Comment