sweet like sugar | something blue bridal boutique, holly michigan

I'm a GMA addict. It's mainly the only thing I watch in the morning while getting ready . . . and good thing I do, otherwise I might not have picked up on this little trick . . . perfect for wedding finishing touches!!

They had featured a party planner {he plans inaugurations & presidents daughters weddings} to help with last minute New Years Eve tips . . . and this one stuck with me . . . . 

Using sugar in bowls to display everything from table numbers to cocktail menus! 

I happened to have a few empty vases & the table numbers from our wedding {which are house numbers - which we thought would be cool to use on a future home . . . we had laid them on the tables, but wish I would have known about this sugar technique sooner!} 

I also used this method for a few of my jewelry displays as well - the sugar in tea light holders gives me a great base to prop up the accessories!  


. . . here's how it turned out . . . 

The possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment