seeing red | something blue bridal boutique, holly michigan

I wonder if it ever be possible to know exactly how many shades of red lipsticks there are out there!? 

I wouldn't particularly know . . . I'm not a red lipstick wearin' kinda girl! Do I wish I could pull it off? 
Heck yes! . . . . . . Maybe that will be a 2011 thing for me to try - to see a little red in my life!

While I may not be anyones inspiration for picking out a fresh shade of rouge - you can't deny that Anne Hathaway & Gwen Stafani have always worn it well {first & third picture} There's something about the magnetic attention it demands . . . and how lovely of an accent on a Bride!!?

Let this little inspiration board I made up for you to be the hand that grabs a little red tube next time you find yourself in the beauty isle! Whether it be sultry, deep, siren, or classic red . . . Go for it!




Someone I know that's not accustom to wearing red lipstick . . . my cousin Callie {on the far right below} . . . You could never tell that it's not a color she wears often or that Laura {from POSH Hair & Make-Up Studio} gave her a fabulous new lip line to follow! 

Since being a live mannequin at our Bridal Show - Callie's picked up her own little lipstick in red!
Sometimes you just have to try it!


{UPDATE!}

I tried red lipstick for New Years Eve!!! 
I bought Rimmel brand {a little cheaper, just in case I didn't like it} in Temptation, Rouge a' Levres 166

No comments:

Post a Comment